Sunday, April 3, 2011

Some GK interlude

Been a slight while since an update. Rather busy with work. But here are a few work in progress shots on some GK that are being completed.

The Grey Knights fascinate me as an old school gamer, they were never my ultimate style of unit, prefering more the SM type, but they are particularly useful for me putting together a Inq based force that can no longer be complemented by my Lamenters.


These are the older metal GK figures. Not the oldest I have in the pipeline but the metal ones popular from about 2003. I keep the bases the same throughout my armies for 40k so that they can be all applied for apoc missions.


They are certainly quite good figures compared to the new plastics in retrospect. I will be doing a full GK but more Inq style force over the following weeks to show you what is possible with them.

For now however, it appears my Lamenters will have to stand without their Inq allies.... unless I do some Apoc stuff. But it does allow me to create a themed army that can stand alone.

1 comment: